Karol Children`s Hospital
Pediatric Endocrinology is a branch of medical science that looks for 0-18 years old patients' puberty, diabetes, growth, or other disorders related to hormones and producing glands. Karol Children Hospital's Pediatric Endocrinologists are qualified and experienced specialists to treat children's hormonal and endocrinal problems. They also look for short stature, hypothyroidism, and others.
You may consult our Pediatric Endocrinologists in the following conditions:
- If your child does not have proper growth
- If you think the child has higher blood glucose levels
- If the child has severe weight loss
- If a child is gaining excess weight
- Issues related to puberty