Karol Children's Hospital
At Karol Children's Hospital, we understand that Pediatric dentistry is different from general dentistry, and in the current scenario, parents also understand this thing. Our dentists are trained to check and treat all sets of teeth diseases in children and adolescents. Many children go through tooth issues, pain, and decay. It is okay that milk teeth go with time, but children and parents should be extra careful about permanent teeth. A pediatric dentist may help learn about oral care and the importance of proper brushing and good eating habits.
We treat the following common issues for 0-18 years old:
- Dental cavities or tooth decay
- Interruptions with tooth development and other abnormalities
- Enamel Erosion
- Gum diseases, which includes mild gingivitis and pediatric periodontal
- Physical damage to tooth or teeth
- Early orthodontic treatment in case of any biting problem
Karol Children Hospital's pediatric dentists try to encourage children and parents for a six-month visit and teeth cleaning. It helps to reduce the chance of future dental problems.